As a matter of course in life, times change. With those changes, come exciting new opportunities! Thus, the time and motivation arrive to create a (literally) long winded endeavor. Enter the Ren Dictions series. Brought to you one chapter at a time, enjoy (poor) voice acting and (even worse) recording skills. Treat yourself to the wonderful tale of a lonely traveling merchant, the gem he picks up off the side of the road, and the economic plots which entangle and ensnare them on their journey to the North.
Let us read together, Spice & Wolf Volume 1: Prologue, and Chapter 1.
Some Important Notes:
- Please, support the official releases!
- There were a lot of recording issues in Chapter 1. You will hear them. The process was worked out towards the end, but to fix everything requires re-recording the entire chapter. Perhaps one day. But for now, sorry.
- Yes, I say Horo, not Holo.
- Seriously, I’m not a professional or even an amateur. Constructive criticism and/or suggestions for better recording quality is greatly appreciated, but outright flaming will be removed.
- You may notice me say something slightly different from the printed text. While reading, I discovered that some passages, while fine in writing, are awkward to speak or hear. The differences are my efforts to ease the listening experience.